Trails update June 10, 2020
We know that everyone is anxious to get out riding.
Our trails are all on private land so we have to ensure the landowners OK with people being there.
We have just recently been given permission for two of the board members to even scout the trail conditions.
We have one trail that we now have landowner permission to open, but one of the main bridges is heavily damaged and unsafe. The trail cannot be open until this safety concern is addressed. We are in the process of fabricating a steel one and hope to have it installed in the next week or 2.
The other trail we are still waiting for the landowner permission to open. Please be patient. This year has been hard for all in every aspect. We appreciate your patience.
We hope all stay well.
Kindest regards, GLATV Executives